Saying Hello....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ddball

New
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello to all the Scuba Board members. I am writing just to say hi and see what you all have to say. Obviously, I am a new member and haven't had time to visit the entire board. Hopefully I will not violate some protocol or rule (written or unwritten) before I fully understand how to use the board.

Thanks for the board and thanks in advance for all the knowledge you might share with me.

I am an experienced scuba diver with over 3700 logged dives. I am currently a PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer working on my ICD Staff Instructor. I am a very active instructor for not working in the industry. My primary job, the one that pays for my scuba habit, is a Mechanical Engineer working for a large Aerospace firm in NE Indiana. I am also a Volunteer Firefighter/First Responder (Medic), the Water Rescue Captain for our local Fire Department, an Ice Rescue Instructor and a CERT Instructor.

I have been to most of the Caribbean dive locations (The Caymans, Bahamas, Bimini, The Keys, Belize, Cancun, Cozumel, Turks and Caicos, Jamaica, USVI, BVI, etc.) and have also had the opportunity to dive Truk Lagoon and Hawaii in the Pacific. My next dive trips will be to the Florida Keys at Christmas this year, Cozumel in February of 2011, Moorehead City in July of 2011 and Grand Cayman in December of 2011.

If I can share any of my experiences or knowledge with any of the members of this board, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks again!!

Dave

Welcome to ScubaBoard...!

It sounds like you bring a lot of great experience to our community... thanks! Looking forward to hearing from you.

Back
Top Bottom