Save More With Aggressor Fleet & Dancer Fleet's New Dive the World Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dancer Fleet

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
View attachment 115070

Aggressor Fleet and Dancer Fleet have teamed up to offer guests a generous travel reward program with more options than ever before!

As part of our loyalty program, benefits include:
· Advance notice on upcoming new trips and specials.
· 25% off scheduled Dive the World Club weeks.
· 10% discount for onboard services; rental gear, nitrox, boutique and more.
· Discounts on multiple charters taken within a calendar year on either fleet:
· Save $100 on second trip within 12 months whether you traveled with Aggressor Fleet or Dancer Fleet.
· Save $200 on your third trip within 12 months whether you traveled with Aggressor Fleet or Dancer Fleet.
· Complete our travel survey after your trip and you're entered into our annual free trip drawing.

Aggressor Fleet and Dancer Fleet now offer the same 'Money Saving Specials'.
No matter which fleet you travel with, you are eligible for the following discounts:
- Active or Retired Military Personnel receive a 10% discount
- $100 discount for Teachers (active or retired)
- $100 discount for High School/College Students
- $200 discount for non-divers
- $200 discount for consecutive charters (within 30 days on either fleet)
- $100 discount for Seniors 65 and over
- $100 discount for Law Enforcement, Firefighters, EMS
- $100 discount for Airline Pilots and Flight Attendants
- Kids ages 5-10 receive 25% off on 'Family Weeks'

More New Savings …
Here are just a few of our new packages. Visit our website at either www.aggressor.com or www.dancerfleet.com for more.

New Reduced Nitrox Fee: Dancer Fleet has lowered the price of Nitrox and will now be
$100 for a 7 night cruise and $150 for a 10 night cruise.

New Rental Equipment Package: Both fleets now offer BC, Regulator, Computer, Night
Dive Light, Mask, Fins, Snorkel for $150 for a 7 night cruise and $175 for a 10 night cruise.

Travel with Aggressor Fleet and Dancer Fleet to dive more and save more.

Attachments

• FINAL Dive The World Logo 2012.jpg
    FINAL Dive The World Logo 2012.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 742
You are automatically enrolled in the Dive the World Club after you take your first Aggressor or Dancer Fleet charter. It's that simple! No paperwork or additional forms required :)

Just returned from Komodo Dancer trip-my first liveaboard and it took awhile to research and select a moderately priced liveaboard for the region. I must say that our head DM was great. The guests could not have been better. The diving was top notch. However, the boat was not as advertised. So this is a warning to those getting really excited about looking at the K Dancer website and expecting the cabin to look like website photos, as: we did not have hot water in the cabin showers. This was a top screen for selecting a boat. I would have picked the Ondina and saved a bundle if I wanted cold water showers. No compensation was offered other than a 10% off on my next Dancer trip within the year. Hey. I work and take one dive trip per year only. I can also get 10% Dancer discount on my next aggressor dancer trip without suffering the cold water shower after every dive...That comes standard after the first trip...There were red bugs in my bed one night, and cockroaches in the cabin..Maybe this goes with liveaboards but I would caution anyone against rushing to sign with the K Dancer. Also expect no fresh food as the food is stored frozen and served up for the entire week of the trip.
Maylasian owners seem to have a one way money stream into their bank accounts and do as little as possible to keep the boat up to their promises. Indo Siren offers free local beer and free nitrox. I will try them next time, even with the problems they experienced in the last year. Or maybe I just dive on Grand Komodo Tour boats next time...Be aware...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom