save money diving .com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

beechdiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Has anyone used this website to book trips ?

Just wondering if thier reputable.

beechdiver:

i booked a trip last winter through them after reading their testimonials from 2 other scubaboard members... tomhuck and erdoc1. i went to the the similans on a livaboard for 5 days and had a great time the whole trip from start to finish went without a hitch. this was the first time i had booked online as i dont usually like handing over my bank details without actually meeting in person first. the staff were amazing, i did quite alot of research through different agency's and i really couldnt find anything even close to what they saved me, overall around 20% i sent many e-mails to smd before i finally booked my holiday. all of which were answered within the same day. i have no problems in reccomending these guy's to anyone..

beechdiver:

Hi Beech Diver

Save Money Diving are a relatively young company having only been online for about 15 months. We are already however having repeat customers through the system as well as recommendations which I think is testament to the savings that can be had by booking through the Save Money Diving Website and also how well we look after customers when they contact us rather than use the automated web site.

For customer peace of mind we are a member of the following professional bodies

ASTA American Society of Travel Agents
Member #900165814

PATA Pacific Asia Travel Association
Member #574992

TAT Tourism Authority of Thailand
License #31/0460

As well as this with the automated booking system that we have your credit card is only pre authorized not actually charged at the point of booking. It is only charged once the dive operator confirms the booking to us. For those people that are uncomfortable with using credit cards over the internet we also accept details by fax and also bank transfers.

The way that we can offer savings for the packages that we have on offer is really very simple – we take less profit!!! As a rough guide half the commission that we get from the dive operators is passed onto you the customer in the form of a saving. We currently have almost 3000 packages online of which over 600 are liveboards. These package are in 43 countries making us a one stop shop for most of your diving vacation needs. We are still growing with new packages being added almost daily.

This type of operation is nothing new, people have been buying plane tickets and hotel rooms from the same type of operation as we have for years. It just happens that Save Money Diving is the first company to take this type of operation into the dive industry.

If you have any more questions about Save Money Diving or the packages that we can offer you can either pm us through this site or you can email us direct from our website.

The Save Money Diving Team

great, I will check you out on trips. Cause I hate to figure all that date line stuff out. Outstanding web site, BTW.

Back
Top Bottom