Saturday, Nov 28 dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd be interested. I went out to Caulfied for a night dive during the Saturday windstorm and let's just say it was a bad idea. The diving part was great, but entry and, particularly, exit was not good. So I was thinking that for next week's dive I'd prefer something with an easier entry/exit. I was thinking Kelvin Grove or Furry Creek would be nice.

I probably will go somewhere with Edge at 9 a.m. Didn't dive more than two weeks - gills are very dry. Need to soak them up with something else than alcohol... :)

I spoke with another buddy tonight. He, my son and I are going to go to Kelvin for around 9:15-9:30ish.

We'll either be driving our burgundy Durango or his red Trail Blazer.

All are welcome to join us.

Todd.

I'll be in a yellow Toyota FJ Cruiser. See you there.

I'm in too. I've never been to Kelvin before, can somebody give me more specific directions where to go after the highway?

Take the Sea to Sky to Kelvin Grove Way, which exits to the right. Turn left at the stop sign and go across the bridge to the next stop sign and turn left again. Follow that road all the way down, staying to your left, past the parking lot on your left, over the train tracks, and down to the cul de sac. We'll gear up there, then drive the cars up to the parking lot.

Call me if you need any help. I'll PM you my cell.

Todd.

Depending on if the wife is working or not
I'll be there in a blue wave
Whats the story about parking? is there enough spaces? and do we still have to pay and where?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom