Saturday dive with Andrea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deepdiverbc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
How was the dive on Saturday?

Where did you all go and how was the vis?

If you do another dive in the future I will try to make it.

deepdiverbc:

Went to Look Out point by whytecliff. Vis was good.

Lookout is around the next bay.
For our second dive we did the cut back to whytecliff bay. Again, vis was good until two divers went by with a siltstorm following them. Vis was crap from there back to shore.

Nice dives though.

We're always in for more dives.

Hey deepdiver!
Sorry, been a bit under the weather lately.
Saturday was another truly amazing day of diving. The group was GREAT! Thanks to Joe, Sean, Cathy, Ward & Rose, and Fynn for coming out. I was really impressed by how well the group "meshed".

A bunch of us from Ocean Pro Divers are heading to Hornby Island this weekend, but I will certainly be looking to dive February 19th or 20th.
Anyone have any suggestions on where and when???

Andrea

deepdiverbc:

scubandrea:
Hey deepdiver!
Sorry, been a bit under the weather lately.
Saturday was another truly amazing day of diving. The group was GREAT! Thanks to Joe, Sean, Cathy, Ward & Rose, and Fynn for coming out. I was really impressed by how well the group "meshed".

A bunch of us from Ocean Pro Divers are heading to Hornby Island this weekend, but I will certainly be looking to dive February 19th or 20th.
Anyone have any suggestions on where and when???

Andrea

Unfortunately I will have to pass on the 19th and 20th too. I will be diving at Quadra Island then.

Hornby is one of my favorite dive spots. I assume you will be diving with Rob and Amanda at Hornby Island Dive Co. They are really nice people. Do you know any divers who spend summers on the island?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom