Saturday at Dutch Springs!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SteveTW

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Is there anybody out here that would like to get a few dives in with a new diver? I'd like to get over to Dutch Springs on Saturday (6th). Any takers?
Steve

that day won't work for me. if you can do any thursdays or fridays let me know.

Are they still open on thursdays? I work weekends, so saturday is out

Is there anybody out here that would like to get a few dives in with a new diver? I'd like to get over to Dutch Springs on Saturday (6th). Any takers?
Steve

I've never been there and was thinking of going sometime this long weekend - could do Saturday. Coming from NOVA though (3.5hrs) so it'll be later in AM.

PM me with your phone number if you get this and I'll call you a bit later this evening.

Ted

I've never been there and was thinking of going sometime this long weekend - could do Saturday. Coming from NOVA though (3.5hrs) so it'll be later in AM.

PM me with your phone number if you get this and I'll call you a bit later this evening.

Ted

Nothing heard, so I guess I'll do Sunday and pay the solo fee

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom