Saturday 9/16 Chatfield, Aurora, etc.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ddavies

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone interested in diving Saturday, local to Denver? Our season here is rapidly drawing to a close.

Drysuit recommended but not required. I am think of diving at 9:00 AM at a local lake but I am flexible on the details. I have a new reg I want to try out. It gives me the ability to have both my wireless pressure on the computer and gauges as a back up.

Water temp last weekend at Chatfield was 64 with vis in the 6-8 foot range. It's definitely warm enough for 7 mil.

Pipefish,

Any chance you will join us? MAsharkDiver and I are meeting at Chatfield at 9:00 AM Saturday. Are you still looking for your Gnomes? Is there anything else I should be looking for?

Change in plans. We will be diving 11:30. See you there.

Hey ddavies -

Obviously I couldn't make it, darn it. I sure hope you guys had fun! I'll be out there at the end of the month.

The gnomes are still out there somewhere....

pipefish:
Hey ddavies -

Obviously I couldn't make it, darn it. I sure hope you guys had fun! I'll be out there at the end of the month.

The gnomes are still out there somewhere....

Which weekend will you be out there? I will join you.

Dan

I'm going to be out there on the 30th and 1st next weekend. I would love to have you come join us!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom