Saturation Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Iguana Don

Reaction score
rainreg
I know you are probably REAL busy right now, but when you get the chance could you explain what is meant by "saturation diving"? You mentioned in an earlier post that is what you do for the Navy.

Don,

Rainreg, probably REAL busy right now? hehehe Didn't you realize that he works for the government, and even worse the Navy? ... LOL

Actually, I believe rainreg is on a flight from Florida to us out here in San Diego, CA. right now so he might not answer right away. But, what I was gonna say is equally as qualified, if not more so, is Dr Deco for a question like that, even though he too works for the government, hehe.

=-)

King,
Yeah, know he works for "BiG Brother" & that he's a saturation diver for the Navy, that's why I said he is probably REAL busy right now. Hope they get IT taken care of, guess I'll check out the other "Big Brother" source.

heya Don ...

Rainreg has been staying with me here in San Diego for the last few days and we have been working on some really great things ... lets just say "The tides are changing" and it means some very special things for everyone .... Stay tuned, it is gonna be exciting for all involved!

=-)

To the "King"

I got my answer to my question from Dr Deco, BllP & Walter,
where else could a layman go and get answers to these sort of questions. I've told all of my dive buddies about this board & they will soon be joining us.
My spouse really gets "bent" (pun intended) because I stay on this board so much, but if you want to learn there's no better place.
Still have that question about H2S, can't seem to get a reply from the "American Petroleoum Institute", but until then I'll just stay away from it.

Again thanks to all of you for your time & responses.
Maybe I'll get out to Ca. of of these days and meet you'all.
And maybe Walter can make one of theose 3 hour drives and meet us also.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom