Sartec 6600 D Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

East West

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I wish manufactures would be more truthful about there products . The burn time is suppose to be 6 hours . My complaint that it is more like 20 or 30 hours . My wife has tend her garden at night with it all summer long with the original batteries. I may be jealous that she has used it more than myself .

I wish manufactures would be more truthful about there products . The burn time is suppose to be 6 hours . My complaint that it is more like 20 or 30 hours . My wife has tend her garden at night with it all summer long with the original batteries. I may be jealous that she has used it more than myself .

Is it at the same brightness? often the run time listed by manufacturers is at 100% output, the light will of course often run for much longer at an ever decreasing brightness. At least your wife has had a good run out of it, you may have difficulty getting it back off her lol...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom