Sapphire Beach at St. Thomas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KD

Registered
Reaction score
Three years ago I got reservations at Crystal Cove which is part of Sapphire Beach resort. Due to flights we arrived late , got left off in dark at Crystal cove by taxi. Finally got office person to tell us we got moved to Sapphire Beach. Got another taxi to come out who said they should not have let us out at that place in the dark. Sapphire bunch not very friendly. As is most resorts in islands some work could be done but I don't go there for the smell of fresh paint. Just clean and nice. This place was run down a little though. Enjoyed the kitchen. They posted they had two places to eat. One was closed down. The other over priced and not good. Hence the part about enjoying the kitchen. The dive shop was very poorly run. Just a hut and no one seemed to care. One day I had reservations for us to go diving and they had left 30 minutes early to go to St. John where rich bunch wanted to be picked up. Went into Red Hook and got the dive shop there (Admiral ??). They were great and took us to wonder places that Sapphire bunch did not. If possible don't stay at that resort unless by now someone else had purchased it and completly redone it and replaced the staff. I get along with about anything and am not picky, but when I have to work three jobs so I can take my family somewhere nice every summer I want it at least friendly. KD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom