Santi heated flex 2.0 vs BZ400

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Curious how the 2.0 is working for you! My BZ200 is great for recreational dives in SoCal but have been debating picking up a Flex 2.0 for the heating in the event I start doing longer/tech dives in the near future.
Embarrassed to say, I have not had it out yet. Have a few other things going on in my life right now. Trying to get back in the water soon.

For the Santi vest, I typically add 1-2 lbs and that's enough to counter it. It's not massively buoyant but will trap some additional air.
cheers, im just training to sort weighting out for my ccr back in the sea with it now as i did all my training in a quarry, ill be doing a proper weight check but just nice to have a starting point

Interesting that there's been very little on this thread or on the Flex 2.0 suit in general. Really ken to know people's thoughts. I have a Flex 190 and a BZ400 and hoped the Flex 2 might replace them both. However, I tried the Flex 2 on, just in the shop, closest to my size and was very surprised how much extra bulk it had over the Flex 190 - I was expecting a 190 with wires but it felt as heavy as my non-heated BZ400! Be really keen to know how it feels in the water and how its changed over time with washing etc which may have compressed it a bit? There's just no way of testing these things!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom