Santa Rosa Blue Hole 2019

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JPDenny

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello everyone,
I'm planning a trip to the blue hole February 15-17, but have not been able to contact the dive shop,
anyone know if things are still open and operating? Long drive from Tulsa!

Dive shop?

The dive shop is a woman named Stella. The only way to contact her from afar is by calling her home. She does not have a cell phone. She does not use the Internet. I will not give out her phone number to just anyone.

Stella is at the Blue Hole every weekend. She has a bunch of AL 80s filled with air and ready to go. She can fill your tanks if you bring them. The cost per fill is $8. She does not have nitrox.

She has a limited amount of gear for rent, any of the basic stuff you would need to dive.

If you need to get fills outside of the weekend, you need to call her at home. She is very accommodating and extremely ready to help, but there is just not enough business there to keep her any busier than that.

This?
upload_2019-2-6_15-37-41.png

Yep, that's it. I did not know she had advertised it.

Thanks, the website is so nice, it makes it seem like a big operation!

Back
Top Bottom