San Salvador

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Strima77

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Enjoyed great dives in San Salvador while staying at Club Med Columbus Isle in early November, including an encounter with 2 playful dolphins, and several sharks.

Attachments

• IMG_5074-2.jpg
    IMG_5074-2.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_5177-3.jpg
    IMG_5177-3.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_5240-3.jpg
    IMG_5240-3.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_5317-3.jpg
    IMG_5317-3.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 179
Looks great. Im headed there in about 3 weeks. I've always had a great time with the seafari folks (dove with them in Turks and Caicos).

Were there many kids at the resort?

When I was there in May,there weren't a lot of kids there. I highly recommend the bar above the dive shop after diving. It's a great place to chill and the view is fantastic.

When I was there in May,there weren't a lot of kids there. I highly recommend the bar above the dive shop after diving. It's a great place to chill and the view is fantastic.
We will definitely check it out. I'm dragging a bunch of new to diving friends with me, so I'm sure there will be lots of stories to share as they experience everything for the first time post OW.

The diving is very much like Turkoise only better. The sharks seem much less nervous and are more plentiful. Hopefully you'll have an encounter with the Hammerheads. On my last day of diving,we had an encounter with a large Hammerhead and it absolutely made my trip. If you get the chance,dive with Khinda. She is a fantastic divemaster and is very cool to dive with.

Back
Top Bottom