San Pedro Dive Site; White Point Outfall Pipes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The detail on your photos appears to me to be many times greater than anything I ever got with ISO 100 film (or even 25). Very impressive. Perhaps it's time for me to start saving up for a digital camera. It also looks like I'll need an extra suit case to carry it in too. When I had a boat it was not a problem. Right now I'm torn between renting a place on Cozumel or buying another boat. My little imitation GoPro clone used to fit into my shirt pocket but now it has two video lights, a tray, an "extra" camera, plus removable filters so the size difference will be less than it was when I first began doing video. :)

Unfortunately the rain we're having isn't going to help the visibility any but here's hoping it'll clear up quickly so you can continue taking more great photos!

I've heard there are warm water vents in White's Point. Before WW2, it was an "onsen" for Japanese folks living in the area. As I'm sure you know, there are remnants of the buildings still at White's Point.

Back
Top Bottom