San Pedro, Belize dive shops recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Qhorsefamily

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We will be in San Pedro for a few days for diving around Christmas and I’m looking for recommendations for a dive shop. I don’t want any large cattle boat type places, I have 100 dives and my husband around 50 dives, I enjoy macro photography, so a slower guide with great eyesite would be helpful.
I was looking at Ecologic Divers, Belize Pro Dive or Chuck and Robbies, any reason to pick one over another one? Thank you!

I have only used Chuck & Robbie's and they were fine.
I used them because they were very close to the place we stayed.
Just a short walk to the boat.

Check out our trip report Why NOT Ambergris?

We dove with Ecologic, due to not only proximity to our lodging, but also off reviews.

Reactions: JWL
And what was your experience like with Ecologic? Thanks in advance.

Extremely positive, to the point that we are already planning another Ambergris Caye trip, and even though we will be staying at a location a little bit further from their dive shop than the first time we went, we will use them again.

Reactions: JWL
Extremely positive, to the point that we are already planning another Ambergris Caye trip, and even though we will be staying at a location a little bit further from their dive shop than the first time we went, we will use them again.

Awesome. I'll book it!

Back
Top Bottom