San Diego Rocks!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
A huge thank you to the Marissa and Lois Anne, and some of the San Diego Dive Crew, that made a huge group of us Scubaboarders, really welcome, showed us a great time, and provided us with some awesome dives, good food, great conversation, wonderful picnic, and one of the best times anyone could ask for. The last three days were the best!

Thank you San Diego, you rock, and you have an open invitation to come up north here, and experiance a weekend, as well. See you all soon.

Rick

Hi Rick, it was great to see you again, glad you had a great time. You left before the burgers, dogs , sausage and carne asada...... what were you thinking? :D

Here's a link to my album from this morning and a few samples.

krowsea/LJS 08-24-08 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

ljs1265.jpg

ljs1268.jpg

ljs1276.jpg

ljs1277.jpg

ljs1280.jpg

ljs1281.jpg

ljs1284.jpg

ljs1287.jpg

ljs1293.jpg

ljs1297.jpg

ljs1302.jpg

ljs1306.jpg

ljs1309.jpg

ljs1313.jpg

Nice photos John.
What kind of camera and accessories did you use? =)

Hi Rick, it was great to see you again, glad you had a great time. You left before the burgers, dogs , sausage and carne asada...... what were you thinking? :D

Hey John,

You guys tired me out:rofl3:

It was great seeing you again. And thanks for the pics. Those are nice!

Rick

Nice photos John.
What kind of camera and accessories did you use? =)

Thanks! Oly 4000, internal flash, set on autopilot. :D

Sweet pics John, you've got some really great color. I wasn't there but heard someone was trash talking the shores, now that's what I call crazy!

Billy

Thanks Billy. I did overhear an occasional comment about "nothing but sand and sand dollars". :D It's all about going slow and looking for life, rather than waiting for it to swim by and smack you in passing.

I always have to chuckle when people say there is nothing but sand. Of course I am biased since it is my local beach but I have seen hagfish, green sea turtles, monster jellyfish, wolf eels and more. Not bad for a desert.

Terry

Here is my La Jolla album for 2008. Feel free to browse.

Here are some highlights from Sunday's dive.

2008-08-2408-42-30_DSC_8335.jpg

2008-08-2412-13-12_DSC_8370.jpg

2008-08-2412-14-48_DSC_8373.jpg

2008-08-2412-27-53_DSC_8398.jpg

DSC_8312.jpg

DSC_8315.jpg

DSC_8325.jpg

I always have to chuckle when people say there is nothing but sand. Of course I am biased since it is my local beach but I have seen hagfish, green sea turtles, monster jellyfish, wolf eels and more. Not bad for a desert.

Terry

Here is my La Jolla album for 2008. Feel free to browse.

Here are some highlights from Sunday's dive.

Really nice shots. I especially like #4 and #6. Is #4 a California Scorpion fish? I guess I could check it agianst scottfiji's new online source.

You found lots of life down there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom