Sample footage from the GBR last week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Imprint

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, here are a couple of quick little footage samples from my live aboard on the Great Barrier Reef last week.

Hero HD2, SRP Slip on Dome filter, iSteady Shot Pro Holder

Why you need a filter :)

I have about 50gb of footage to go through and extract into something more watchable and will post that asap.

Thanks

Matt

Great Shooting! Nice and smooth with no chunk chunk stutter stutter, you must have been using 60 fps?

Aren't those schools of 10,000+ orange/purple Anthias and Basslets awesome to swim through? fishie fishies EVERYWHERE!

I laughed out loud at the girl in the background behind the Grouper Feeder, who has a VERY FIRM DOUBLE HAND DEATHGRIP on her little single handle.

he heh heh, serious deathgrip

Great Shooting! Nice and smooth with no chunk chunk stutter stutter, you must have been using 60 fps?

Aren't those schools of 10,000+ orange/purple Anthias and Basslets awesome to swim through? fishie fishies EVERYWHERE!

I laughed out loud at the girl in the background behind the Grouper Feeder, who has a VERY FIRM DOUBLE HAND DEATHGRIP on her little single handle.

he heh heh, serious deathgrip

It was awesome, every bit of it.

I was shooting in plain old, 1080p 30pfs (r7) I have a lot more footage to go through but I surprised even myself how good some of it turned out, this was my first time taking a camera diving. i use my go pro a lot out bodyboarding but never before diving. I am stoked with the results.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom