Salvo Rebel 12 Watt LED Dive Light - Unused

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAUI AL

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi,

I have a Salvo Rebel 12 Watt LED Dive Light available that's never been used. I purchased this last fall, but due to unforeseen circumstances, I was unable to ever get it into the water. It is in brand new condition and I believe I even have the box and everything as well. (it was in my Pelican storage, so I will have to look for the box)

I'm offering it for $500.00 shipped in the continental U.S.

Feel free to email me at alanandlane(at)bellsouth(dot)net.

I can provide you my eBay and PayPal feedback links if you like.

Thanks!

- Alan

if you plan on continuing diving or using scuba board or selling anything else, it is wise to inroduce yourself and tell a bit that will warm people up to you rather than simply popping up and asking for money. the light you are offering is nice and the price is somewhat fair but no one has shown interest and it may be due to this ... just a thought. i hope your circumstances improve and all turns out well for you

If I do, I gladly will. At this time, I have something that someone else could use and would like to put that offer out there.

Thank you for your thoughts.

- Alan

Was able to get out this afternoon to get some images before the perpetual Florida afternoon thunderstorms. :D

Hope that helps!

- Alan

Attachments

• light_1.jpg
    light_1.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 130
  • light_2.jpg
    light_2.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 127
  • light_3.jpg
    light_3.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 132
Updated: Tested for a member.

One member who was interested was concerned with battery condition. I ran the light through two charges and dumps yesterday. It lasted for 5 hours and 15 minutes both times. (the light is officially rated for 5 hours) They also wanted to see it working. Here is an image of the light during testing.

edit: I did find the original box/packaging and I have the digital manual as well.

Hope that helps!

- Alan

Attachments

• light_4.jpg
    light_4.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Funny. :D

This is a hell of a deal. I hope someone takes advantage.

Of course, they can always go buy this exact same thing (now "Light Monkey") for $780.

:wink:

- Alan

Hey for the 500 can you include the pelican case that you had it in? If so, pm me your paypal address.

Kyle

Still available. :wink:

edit: I didn't realize the above question/offer was a serious offer until I re-read my OP and understood he was being serious via PM. To clarify, there is no Pelican case for sale or offered. The case it was in (that I mentioned) is my main dive gear case that holds all my gear, and was where I had the light stored for the past few months.

Hope that helps!

- Alan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom