Salvo Rat Backup Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AZ Desert Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I finally got a chance to use my new Rat backup light by Salvo this past week while diving the Channel Islands in CA and all I can say is WOW!!!! This light was very bright at night and it did very well in the day time too. At first I wasn't sure about the lenght of it, but I changed my mind really soon when holding it under water. It fit in my hand nicely and was very comfortable to hold onto as well. There were a lot of comments on the boat about how bright it was at night and how tight the beam was. I would recommend this backup light to anyone who is looking for a new light, I'm sure that some might even use it as a primary light on rec.dives.

I have the Rat, Jr. and I'm equally pleased with it. Small, bright, well-made, and it doesn't tend to turn itself on at depth.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom