Salvo -- It's like a work of art

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rainman_02

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
So, I just got home from a business trip and I found my new Salvo light waiting for me. I opened it as soon as I could, and wow, this thing is amazing!

It feels solid and well built and it looks damn good too!

After some discussion with Barry, I ordered a light off the "secret menu." Those of you who go to In-n-Out will know what I mean. I will be diving with people who are all using 10W lights, so I didn't want to dwarf their beam with a 21W, but I also wanted the longer burn time of a 9Ah battery. So, Barry put together a 10W / 9Ah light, which leaves me the option to upgrade to a 21W light simply by purchasing another light slug / cord / lid assembly.

Simply put...

...on first impressions, this light kicks ***! I can't wait to get it wet...

Glad you dig the light.

Dwarfing 10 watters with your flame thrower is not overrated. You'll be stepping up to the majors soon.

HIDs rock.

---
Ken

Mo2vation:
Dwarfing 10 watters with your flame thrower is not overrated.
Well, really, I feel so bad moving my 21w beam over theirs little beam and making all that money spent for not.

Tee-hee-hee....

On todays dive, we were hanging while in very cold water (36F) and my buddy started rubbing his hands together in front of my light to warm them up.

Nice.

Rick Inman:
On todays dive, we were hanging while in very cold water (36F) and my buddy started rubbing his hands together in front of my light to warm them up.

Nice.

thats what i call a "KODAK MOMENT"

I took it in the pool the other night when I was testing out my other new gear.

This light is cool. It is bright and very easy to use. Hopefully I'll get to take it to Monterey soon. More pool practice with the doubles on Thursday and Friday...

rainman_02:
I took it in the pool the other night when I was testing out my other new gear.

This light is cool. It is bright and very easy to use. Hopefully I'll get to take it to Monterey soon. More pool practice with the doubles on Thursday and Friday...

good luck to you, youl have many years of enjoyment with your light.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom