Salvo 50w & 21w HID, Hollis 16w LED

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

leabre

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have for sale the following canister lights:

1) Salvo 50w HID 20a/Li-Po + Unused Charger (5.5 hour burn time). Never used. It was struck twice. The first time when I got it to make sure it was working, and the second time about 3 weeks ago to make sure it is still working. Asking $1400 OBO + $10 shipping

2) Salvo 21w HID 10a/Li-Po + Charger. It has about 150 strikes and 200 hours of use. Still holds over 5 hours. Asking $850 OBO + $10 shipping

3) Hollis 16w LED 5amp + unused charger. 4 hour burn time. About 50 or so hours of use. Asking $600 OBO + $10 shipping

I'm selling this to replace them with other lights that have E/O connectors. There's nothing wrong with any of them. The charger is the same for all of them, so I only ever used one of the chargers. The prices aren't firm, so shoot me an offer if something tickles your fancy.

I will be diving in Mexico from Oct 28 - Nov 13. So during that time will not be able to ship anything if I haven't already. Feel free to ask any questions or request additional photos.

[Edit] I've been having a hard time uploading the photos but will do so very soon.

Images follow:

Hollis 16w LED
IMG_0378b.jpg

Hollis 16w LED battery and light view
IMG_0376b.jpg

Hollis 16w LED light light head view.
IMG_0375b.jpg

Salvo 21w HID
IMG_0374b.jpg

Salvo 21w HID Light view
IMG_0373b.jpg

Salvo 21w HID battery view
IMG_0372b.jpg

Salvo 50w HID overview (light is foggy becase I pulled it from the fridge where it is mostly been permantently stored)
IMG_0371b.jpg

Salvo 50w HID light view
IMG_0370b.jpg

Left to Right: Salvo 21w HID, Salvo 50w HID, Hollis 16w LED
IMG_0369b.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0376b.jpg
    IMG_0376b.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 611
Please note, with the Hollis, I will include original packaging, unused charger, and any supporting materials that came with it (I can't recall if there was a manual or not).

For the others, just the chargers as I don't have original packaging.

For all, I'll include the bolt-snap depicted in the pictures. The 50w doesn't have a snap as it was never used/clipped.

Here are some more photos:

Hollis 16w LED inner view
IMG_0381b.jpg

Salvo 50w HID inner view
IMG_0383b.jpg

Salvo 21w HID inner view
IMG_0385b.jpg

1) 50w HID: $1300
2) 21w HID: $800
3) 16w LED: $550

The Salvo 21w and Hollis 16w are no longer for sale. I need to use them for my cave class next week, I'll relist them when I return if they are still in good condition.

The 50w is is still for sale.

The Hollis 16w LED has been sold.

I will not be taking the 21w with me to Mexico after all, so it's for sale again :) I will not be able to ship it until mid-November when I return.

thats a very nice set of cans...

sorry, i couldnt resist.

trying to resist the urge to buy...

have a good trip, i'm sure you'll have these sold in no time

have a good trip, i'm sure you'll have these sold in no time

The 16w Hollis is sold. 21w/50w still for sale.

BTW: the trip is a blast. I passed for Cave 1 but will need to return for Cave 2.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom