For Sale Salvo 21w HID torch -$350 - SOLD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dive_turkey

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I've had this light for a reasonable amount of time. I have no intention of ever needing it again. Works great! Comes with everything shown except pelican case, which will be $100 extra. I'm really not sure what this thing is worth anymore. If my price is off just let me know and we can work something out. Thanks for looking!!

Torch - $350
Case - $75
salvo 21w hid.jpg
IMG_0046.jpg

Last edited:
Doesn't look like it would fit. Looks too wide and short.

Can you take a picture of the battery in the light canister?

Thanks.

Does it look like you could fit a pack twice as long in there?

Thanks.

Does it look like you could fit a pack twice as long in there?
No. I had that same thought as I was taking the photo. Check out the lid to the canister. You can see how deep it goes down into the can once the battery is connected.

Do you know if a replacement ballast (in the lid) is available?

Do you know if a replacement ballast (in the lid) is available?
I do not know. That would have to be a Light Monkey question as to whether or not they continue to sell/service the same components. I suspect as much, but can't make the promise.

Price dropped down to $400 since I'm uncertain of the availability of replacement ballasts. I've only used this light twice on relatively short dives. It should have a very generous amount of life left in it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom