Salutations from Portland!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Octavia

New
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello! I'm new around these parts. You can call me Octavia! It's a pleasure to meet all of you.

I'm hoping to get into freediving, spearfishing and underwater photography and my friend and I are currently training at our local pool for strength, stamina and breath holding. So far, so good!

I'm also a mermaid - I have a mermaid tail made of neoprene with a built-in Finish Rapid monofin. I use it for swimming and for appearing at ocean-themed volunteer events to teach children about ocean conservation and swim safety. I can get quite a lot of speed in it but unfortunately, it's awfully buoyant. Still, it's an awful lot of fun to use and I've lost about 3 inches off my body so far from using it.

Hope to learn more from you guys! Thank you very much!

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

I'm glad you're here :D welcome

Welcome to Scubaboard and thanks for doing your part to help keep Portland weird :D

Back
Top Bottom