For Sale Salty Surf Housings - Custom SONY A6500 housing with 6" dome port and flat port

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhotoBret

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I realize this is a scuba forum but I'm sure there are some people here that Freedive or Surf.

www.salt ysurfhousings.com

I have for sale my custom Salty Surf Housings A6500 housing, with a 6" Zoom Dome Port for the Sony 10-18mm f4 and a 70mm Flat Port for the Sigma 30mm 1.4, Sony 35mm 1.8, 50mm 1.8 and possibly the sony 85mm 1.8 (havent tried it yet)

Also includes a side handle option
Custom Paint Job by Dutchy MCS
2 stage Pistol Grip.

Been wet 6x since new, it arrived on my doorstep July 3rd 2018. It is one of the only Surf Housings capable of doing 66ft in depth, making it an ideal housing for surf/freedive.

I paid $2100 and am selling for $1800 for the combo. International shipping I'll meet halfway in cost.

Also have the Sony A6500 for sale - Bought July 11th 2018 with Sony 10-18mm

Retail is $1850 for both, has a slight scratch on the top dial of the camera, not deep. Otherwise both perfect condition. Does not affect operation.

$1400 for the camera lens combo.

BUY the housing and the Camera for $3000
IMG_2785.JPG
IMG_2784.JPG
IMG_2787.JPG

Back
Top Bottom