Salt Cay - Turks and Caicos Trip Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I really enjoyed your trip reports and pics. I'll be going to Provo (not salt cay) but it's close enough. The diving looked pretty good, which is a plus. In the picture with the turtle was he injured by a tiger shark???? Maybe I'm seeing something, but it looks like part of the turtle's shell is torn off. Anyways, great pics!!!!!

I'll have to go back and take a look at the pic but I doubt it was anything like a tiger shark. More likely a bad picture. We only saw a few nurse sharks.

If you want to see evidence of turtles eaten by sharks, go to Bequia and vist Old Heggs Turtle Sancuary. He has several shells mounted on poles he found on the beach with huge bites out of them.

Have fun and dive safe.

Sandra

Thanks for the trip report. Nice place - one step beyond!

Lovely trip report. Very informative, entertaining and attractive. That little Sony takes some nice underwater pix!

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Back
Top Bottom