Sale: Complete Fujifilm S2 Pro u/w setup with dual strobes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kthan

Reaction score
After a long and hard decision, I am thinking that maybe my setup should start looking for a second home as it is not seeing as much action as it deserves.

This is a complete macro setup and in perfect working condition. Just dove with it last weekend at Tulamben, Bali, and everything was working perfectly. The color rendition of the S2 Pro is unparalleled and the Nikon 60 mm Macro D lens is one of the sharpest in the industry. Sample pics form my Bali trip can be found at www.photoviki.com/erichan

I am only looking at SGD 5000 (about USD 3020) + actual shipping to recoup my losses. At the moment, I am looking to sell them as a complete package.

Included in the sale is:-

Fuji S2 Pro Body
ikelite S2 Housing (Clear Back)
Viewfinder Magnifier
Dome Port for Sigma 15mm FE
Flat Macro Port for Nikon 60mm Macro D
01 X Dual Syn Cord for Ikelite Strobes
01 X Single Syn cord for Ikelite Strobe
02 X Ikelite MV Strobes (TTL !!!)
Ikelite arms and clamps
Nikon 60mm Macro D AF f2.8 lens with filter attached
O-rings required

You don't need anything more to start shooting macro (except a CF card and batteries). Email me at erichan@scubadiving.com if you hv any queries. Shipping will be from Singapore. Thanks.

Regards
Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom