Sail away with me

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ooh. I love Styx.

Oh wait, no Styx. Sigh.

It would be amazing to be in the water with them. Watching them hunt is mesmerizing.

It would be amazing to be in the water with them. Watching them hunt is mesmerizing.

Apparently I've been diving with a couple in Belize. Unfortunately, I didn't see them, only the two other divers who were in front of me saw them. Even so, it wasn't an experience such as this video shows.

Would be amazing and frightening all at once!

Apparently I've been diving with a couple in Belize. Unfortunately, I didn't see them, only the two other divers who were in front of me saw them. Even so, it wasn't an experience such as this video shows.

Would be amazing and frightening all at once!

Yeah, my first thought was how beautiful they were and then my next thought was about them coming too close and impaling me.

I am jealous about your Belize trip. I have a friend who spends 4 months of the year working there and she keeps telling me that I would fall in love with the country if I went.

They’re so sleek with the sail down and just gliding through the water.

Thank you for sharing. I never get tired of seeing these underwater videos or hearing Richard Attenborough's voice narrating the documentary. Although I have not had the pleasure of seeing many of the magnificent creatures in the videos you have found, I fully understand how lucky we divers are to see things most people can only experienced through the documentaries. There are just so many creatures and underwater places I still hope to see before I have to hang up my dive gear.

Yeah, my first thought was how beautiful they were and then my next thought was about them coming too close and impaling me.

I am jealous about your Belize trip. I have a friend who spends 4 months of the year working there and she keeps telling me that I would fall in love with the country if I went.

What can I say? I've been to Belize so many times that I've lost count, more than 24+ times, long stays more often than not. Blue Hole dives 12+.

I'm homesick for the place as we speak but my taste in diving has moved on to SE Asia.

You'd love Roatan too.

What can I say? I've been to Belize so many times that I've lost count, more than 24+ times, long stays more often than not. Blue Hole dives 12+.

I'm homesick for the place as we speak but my taste in diving has moved on to SE Asia.

You'd love Roatan too.

Go ahead and brag more :p

I am a fan of SE Asia. As you know I fell in love with Thailand while there and have been looking at more spots in that area of the world to live, dive and teach.

I almost went to Utila to do my instructor course but I came to the UAE instead. Odd change of places but it has worked out well for me. Roatan is on the list of places to dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom