Sabang, Philippines: Puerto Galera Sept 4th, looking to share a ride from airport

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone going to Sabang and landing in Manila on Sept 4th? I am a single diver trying to find others that have or need transportation from the airport in Manila to Sabang. Cost is about $160 round trip for a van and boat, for one person or 4 people. I arrive at 12:50 am on Air China (don't mind waiting till later int the morning) and fly out on Sunday Sept 11th at 6:30 am from Manila. I will be leaving Scandi Divers Resort on Sat back to Manila and stay overnight for an early trip to the airport.

I would like to share the transportation costs from the airport to Sabang and back to Manila.

Anyone interested??

Thanks Jack

Thanks Ocdiver1, I will check it out today. Have you used it before? Is it pretty easy to use with luggage and getting around?
Jack

Ocdiver1, That is perfect! I get in at midnight, can catch a taxi to the hotel get some sleep and catch the bus there at the hotel. Coming back, I needed a hotel because I don't fly out till 6:30 am the following day.

You are AWESOME!!!

thanks jack

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom