S600 replacement metal piece for faceplate?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kitty_Kat

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I'm would like to get a replacement for the metal decorative piece on the front of my S600 regulator for purely aesthetic reasons. The two little pins holding it in place were starting to corrode a couple years ago and the technician servicing it decided that the easiest course of action was to just remove it since it doesn't affect performance.

I have outlined the piece I'm talking about in red in the picture below (as well as the two pins holding it in place), but I'm guessing that I might just need an entirely new face cover (i.e. everything shown in the picture)? Can someone point me in the right direction in terms of a part number so I can have my local shop order the correct part before I take the reg in for service? Apparently this isn't a very common request and they are confused... Is the part number 11.602.010?

s-l1600.jpg

I just upgraded the faceplate of my gen 2 S600's including the metal barrel and counter balance to essentially a gen 4.

The S600 the front purge assembly is part #11.602.010

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom