Closed S600 jam nut & washer

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Geo7

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Up for sale is one remaining Scubapro jam nut for the S600 series, including the washer.

-The nut is new and unused, the washer is used but like new. It came off of S620ti regs. I think they fit the entire S line that have the large washer between reg and jam nut. Some of those were plastic and can be upgraded to metal with this one.

$12 plus shipping (& Paypal friends)

Attachments

• tempImagen3cjRM.png
    tempImagen3cjRM.png
    807.7 KB · Views: 61
Up for sale is one remaining Scubapro jam nut for the S600 series, including the washer.

-The nut is new and unused, the washer is used but like new. It came off of S620ti regs. I think they fit the entire S line that have the large washer between reg and jam nut. Some of those were plastic and can be upgraded to metal with this one.

Sent a DM

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom