Ruby E. Saturday October 22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wetrat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey I just booked a two-tank dive on the Ruby E. for this Saturday for only $33. I booked through the DCI/Paypal specials at: http://www.gottadive.com/specials.htm Would love to have some So Cal SBers join me. 6:30 am show, but back to the dock by noon. For that price, what the heck! John

That does sound like a great deal!

I'm reclaiming some room in my garage this weekend, so I'm having a garage sale. I figure that eventually I'll get rid of enough stuff to actually be able to move though the garage again. :11:

I've got to make more time to come down to San Diego and play.

Christian

Well,if you see a grey and white boat wave, I will be there saturday morning probably around 6-6:30 right now I plan on hitting the Ruby E 1st,my boat doesnt have a name but its got thompson 2600 on the sides come over and say hi

Hey Christian, sorry I'll miss you. I am looking forward to meeting you. Could I bring some of my stuff over to sell?

Saintsfan, I will definitely make my way over to say hi! See ya out there.

John

wetrat:
Hey Christian, sorry I'll miss you. I am looking forward to meeting you. Could I bring some of my stuff over to sell?
Actually, we used to do that sort of thing a lot. Our area does not seem to be great "garage sale territory" but we have a friend that lives up in Filmore. We used to get our stuff together and take it up there and have a "joint sale". That's definitely "garage sale territory". It would usually result in hundreds of dollars everytime we'd make a haul up there.

Have fun on the Ruby E!

Christian

im gonna talk to my pals, may join ya

ok me and terry are going (divinman)

California Diver:
ok me and terry are going (divinman)
Awesome! It will be great to have two really experienced guys to go with - see you tomorrow. Brian - not sure why it's so cheap. I signed up for the weekly DCI dive specials and they e-mail me each Thursday with discount dives. Wanna join us? John

Back
Top Bottom