Rs 670 & tusa 950 zen air

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

schu1842

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I recently purchased an RS 670 with the SPG and a TUSA 950 Zen Air. The Zen Air was back ordered and arrived separately. The first stage of the RS 670 is very compact and when I went to install the transmitter it won't fit without hitting the bc inflator hose on the one side or the second stages on the other side. I don't want to force it in for fear of damaging the hoses or the transmitter. Any suggestions?

Hello,
The RS-670 has a very compact first stage. When pairing the R-600 first stage with the transmitter from the TUSA IQ-950 (Zen Air), TUSA suggests using the high pressure swivel adapter (TR-100-2080). The adapter will allow you the necessary room to add additional hoses to the transmitter side of the first stage. You may find the TR-100-2080 at any TUSA dealer.

More information available and listed in the following TUSA CARE Datasheet. Download the .pdf here

Back
Top Bottom