Royal Caribbean destinations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
What destinations would be better a trip with Cozumel, Costa Maya, and Belize City or Cozumel, Grand Caymen, and Montego Bay? Or maybe something in the Eastern Caribbean? Trip will be in January.

I need help!!!

Brian

Last edited:
Just returning from a RC cruise. Totally awesome!

Ports .... Labadee, Haiti; Ochos Rios, Jamaica; Georgetown, Grand Caymans; Cozumel.

There is no diving in Haiti .... my kids dove in Jamaica but I didn't .... they said it was great. Don't know the sites that they dove. Out of Georgetown, we dove Marty's Wall and Hammerhead Hole with "Divers Down". Good dives. I'd use "Divers Down" again. They're about a block walk from where the cruise ships dock and they're dive boat is located at the shop.

Cozumel was awesome. We dove "Pelancar Gardens" and "San Francisco Ledge" ..... one of the best dives I've even done. Dove with ww scubacozumel com (don't remember the actual name of the company) .... they were awesome!

Hope this helps. Don't eat too much on the ship! ..... hard not to!

Cheers!

What destinations would be better a trip with Cozumel, Costa Maya, and Belize City or Cozumel, Grand Caymen, and Montego Bay? Or maybe something in the Eastern Caribbean? Trip will be in January.

I need help!!!

Brian

how many days do you want to dive? how many days for other activities?

Belize has good diving but NOWHERE near the cruiseship docks in Belize City, so even though they sell diving to cruisers, it isn't worth the long long long boat rides to where they take you. The best thing to do in Belize is the Mayan Ruin tours - there are several offered by every cruiseship usually. Don't miss this! Skip the diving.

I did the same two dives when I hit Cozumel on a dive trip from a cruise ship. That second dive on San Francisco Wall was still one of the best second dives Ive ever done!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom