ROV plans for sale on ebay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i was going to use a 3 channel RC Controller to control everything including the ballast tanks

and what do you mean by max distance on the tether?

I want to have a 300 ft tether. I was looking at having two ethernet usb hubs, with an ethernet cable in between with a battery onboard. I'm using the robo realm software and trying to get it to work with the palolo maestro servo and the palolo motor controller

Underwater ROV

Are you using a model radio wireless control transmitting down a wire to a receiver and servo. What kind of distance does that set up have.

well wat iwas going to do is put all of the controls in one of those big pelican cases and put the mini tv on there and was going to run a wire or ethernet cable down to the ROV which means i would need to have about 500 or 600 ft tether in case i get a little lost or if theres a deep wreck and i want to explore it

i was going to use a 3 channel RC Controller to control everything including the ballast tanks

and what do you mean by max distance on the tether?

well wat iwas going to do is put all of the controls in one of those big pelican cases and put the mini tv on there and was going to run a wire or ethernet cable down to the ROV which means i would need to have about 500 or 600 ft tether in case i get a little lost or if theres a deep wreck and i want to explore it

Does that mean that your plans are only for building an ROV and do not include a means to control it?

no no no they do im just not sure of which one is the primary one to use i think im going to stick with the one with the pelican case it makes it so much easier

Those plans can be freely downloaded off this site: index
Here's an original CAD from the plans sub1.jpg
and some animation of the build
sub1_zps844a1575.gif

Don't buy anything off that guy, he's charging money for plans that are not his own and they are free to download, furthermore he's selling a download, read his item description.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom