Roll call - Dallas Swamp Divers Dinner - Saturday 2/24/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TxHockeyGuy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm putting this in a separate thread so it hopefully gets a little more attention. The other thread has been a little stagnant.

The plan is for anyone who wants to head up to ScubaToys (I'll just assume we all know where that is) around 3:00 PM and then head over to Rockfish at 5:00 PM for some dinner.

Rockfish is located on MacArthur just south of 635.

7400 N. MacArthur Blvd.
Las Colinas, TX 75063
(214) 574-4111 (P)

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BF...+Worth,+TX+76109&Country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map

So other than myself and ScubaTexan who all is planning on being there?

This is seriously looking sad.... :(

I think we seriously need to rethink this "Swampers" dinner. Looks like it will be more of a TxHockeyGuy and ScubaTexan dinner. No offense ScubaTexan, but if there aren't at least 5 people who are wanting to get together for this, I say we cancel. :confused:

That's fine by me. No offense taken. Someone else can start planning these.

Well, I'm going to officially consider this dead then. We'll have to get together some other weekend.

ScubaTexan:
That's fine by me. No offense taken. Someone else can start planning these.

Don't get discouraged, there was nothing wrong with your planning. Anyone who often tries to put things like this together knows that sometimes an idea catches fire and sometimes it doesn't. I for one, appreciate your efforts on this.

ReefHound:
Don't get discouraged, there was nothing wrong with your planning. Anyone who often tries to put things like this together knows that sometimes an idea catches fire and sometimes it doesn't. I for one, appreciate your efforts on this.

I appreciate it, ReefHound, and I'm not really discouraged. More frustrated than anything else because this is quite a few times we've had to call these off. We're just going through an extremely dysfunctional time right now. Maybe this summer we can get something together. Maybe even sooner, if enough of the Central and Southern Swampers decide to come up and go to Clear Springs with us. :)

ScubaTexan:
Maybe even sooner, if enough of the Central and Southern Swampers decide to come up and go to Clear Springs with us. :)

That's the key ingredient for many of us. If we have to drive 4 hours each way, we wanna dive.

ReefHound:
That's the key ingredient for many of us. If we have to drive 4 hours each way, we wanna dive.

If you drive four hours up here, you WILL get wet -- even if we have to throw you in! :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom