Rock Boots with wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

opie

Divemaster
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I became tired of swapping fins between my wetsuit boots and my dry suit boots. So i ordered a pair of 3mm sock and plan on wearing them and my drysuit boots all the time now,even with my wetsuit.

Has anyone else tried this? If so any pitfalls to this idea or am i just a :dork2: in a wetsuit with drysuit boots?

I'm not sure if I'm getting what you're saying you're doing, but out here lots of :dork2: :dork2: (myself included) wear boots with their wetsuits. There are just too many freakin' rocks!

Hmmm...Since my feet are just to dang big, I just did the opposite...I got a larger size wetsuit boot to use with my dry suit (so I can keep my current fins, and only needed to upgrade my spring straps to a larger size) :dork2::dork2::dork2: ( I see your two dorks and raise you a dork)

The rock boots I tried all were too big to fit in my fin pocket, and I have the largest size fin in the style I'm using so this was my only option.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom