Roberto/Dive Master

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, here ya go. I think I have tracked down Robert "Corolina" His MX cell is 987-117-0252. I think from the US add 011 52 1 to the front of it? Tell him he can run, but I will just catch him tired.

Sorry it took so long. Some of my network of informers are underwater this week.... :)

Ok, here ya go. I think I have tracked down Robert "Corolina" His MX cell is 987-117-0252. I think from the US add 011 52 1 to the front of it? Tell him he can run, but I will just catch him tired.

Sorry it took so long. Some of my network of informers are underwater this week.... :)

WOO HOO!!! Thank you so much, Roberto will be sending me all the dive info.
If we are ever in Cozumel or anywhere else in the world at the same time, I will buy you dinner. I appreciate you going to all the trouble to locate him for me. He is freelancing and working for Sand Dollar.

T2C,

I was questioned about posting his cell to the board. Knowing that Cozumeleños tend to post cell numbers on the internet for whatsapping for all kinds of thing and that he is a freelancer, I am sure he would welcome it, but can you double check?

As for getting it, you are very welcome. As for dinner, I am always up for that. Be in Coz 12/13 to 20 or so. Back again for Carnival and then middle of May for Rodeo de Lanches. I will probably be out a couple of drinks when I get to Coz to pay my intel network. :drunks:

Enjoy!!!

I was reading recent reviews of DWM and several people mention Roberto. Is he back or is this someone new? Anyone know?

I was reading recent reviews of DWM and several people mention Roberto. Is he back or is this someone new? Anyone know?

Roberto is back at Dive with Martin. ( he started there again in DEC)

That's good news for you. Sand Dollar used to be, and may still be, the dive operator for carnival cruiselines. After reading the reviews before booking our dive, we went with Dive With Martin. David was recommended highly but we got Walter and were very happy. We were with a jr diver and he really worked hard so we all had a great dive.

Good luck, save travels.

jay

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom