Roatan trip report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great report! Thanks. I didn't know they had sharks like that in Roatan. The resort looked really nice too - I like that it's walking distance to the town. How was the nighlife in town?

I was deciding between Roatan and Little Cayman for the beginning of January but ended up going with Little Cayman because there are direct flights there from Newark (I paid $270 - cheap!! well, and then another $100 for the Grand Cayman->Little Cayman flight... but still, less than to Roatan), it seems like people think the diving is better there generally, and I had heard there are a lot of sand fleas on Roatan. I'm not a person that has an issue with bugs so that's not a deal breaker or anything, but it just partially weighed in. But I do really like islands that are lush and have other things to do besides just dive, dive, dive so looking at your photos I think I would really enjoy Roatan as well. Ok - next trip!! Maybe May.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom