Roatan Pics - May 2009 & Nov 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice pics! Looks like fun. Haven't been to Roatan yet, but we did Utila two years ago and enjoyed the diving a lot. No Whale Sharks?

Wow looks like a nice place to dive! Is the cute white creature with orange spots a nudibranch? And what's the beige fish which looks like a crocodile crawling on the seabed called? :D

Nice pics, do you use an external strobe??

No. I have never tried an external strobe but plan on getting one.

I have been researching them but have not made a final decision yet.

Thanks,
Rodney

Wow looks like a nice place to dive! Is the cute white creature with orange spots a nudibranch? And what's the beige fish which looks like a crocodile crawling on the seabed called? :D

I am not for sure which pic you are referring to when you say white creature with orange spots but I think you are talking about the lettuce sea slug.

"The beige fish which looks like a crocodile crawling on the seabed??" Again I am not for sure which pic you are referring but if it is the one that is slightly out of focus that is a seahorse moving along the ground. I got that pic at night.

If you click back to all of our "sets" you can look at them and I have labeled some of them.

Thanks,

Rodney

My apologies for being vague about the description and thanks for the labels.

Realised the two were Flamingo Tongue and Batfish in your pics! Thanks again for sharing :wink:

Back
Top Bottom