Roatan, May 14th to 21st 2011 - Great Deal!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

beckbailey

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi folks

I am running a group trip to Roatan in May from May 14th to 21st. (edited)

I have access to a few extra rooms at a super discount price so I thought I'd see if I could get some takers. My group is sober/recovery based - so you wouldn't be part of a "group" per se - I'd just get you the great rate and you can do your own thing. (unless, of course, you want to hang with us!)

Here are details:

Infinity Bay Resort, Roatan Roatan Resort and Luxury Roatan Hotel | Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort
May 14 to 21
7 Nights
5 days of 3-Tank Boat Dives
Unlimited shore dives
Breakfast
Roatan Airport Transfers
Use of kayaks

KING Beds only

Studio w/ King bed: $700 pp double occupancy for diver, Non-diver $500
1 Bedroom w/ King bed and pull out sofa: $795 pp dbl occ, non-diver $605

This dive package would normally be $900 and up. I got a great deal in 2010 before they increased rates for 2011.

Write me for details, info: beck@easydoesitadventures.com

THANKS!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 1 studio room left. Special price for 2 divers - $600.00 each. Includes all of the above.

NOTE: KING Bed only - so bring your SO or a dive buddy you don't mind sleeping next to!!

This is over $300 pp off of listed rates. The weather is perfect in May so come on - take a week off, grab a buddy and help me sell this last room!

message for all the gory details or if you have any questions!

Beck

Hi divers -

I have a MALE member of this board interested in this trip but he is looking for a DIVE BUDDY for the SHARE

Studio - one gets the King bed and one gets the sofabed. But this is a studio, so shared sleeping "space" for $600.00

Flip a coin for the bed??? One pays a little more??? You'd have to work that out amongst yourselves.

BUT - if you're looking for a great last minute deal - this is the place.

Total steal!

Message me for more details!

Thanks
Beck

Back
Top Bottom