RIP; Bill Klein, Father and Dive Buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joystershell

Social Butterfly
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Sadly, my father just lost his fight against a horrific disease this evening. He was certified to scuba dive in the early 1970's, and as his eldest child, encouraged me to become a diver at the tender age of 14, just in time for the Boston Sea Roamers annual summer dive trip.

As a diver, he loved underwater photography and became active in civil defense and other life saving activities.

He will be missed. Thanks to all of you for your concern and prayers throughout his illness.

Joyce

image.php

I am sad for your loss. May happy memories of time spent together both in the water and out help you during these times......

Thoughts are with you and your family

Joyce, sorry for your loss :hugs: my thoughts are with you and your family

Joyce I am so sorry for your loss. If there is anything I can do for you or your family, please let me know.
Lots of hugs coming your way.
Becky

Joyce,

my heart goes out to you and your mom at this time. I never met the man, but his daughter is a great testament of how great a man he was. Shalom.

Joyce,

I am so sorry for your loss. I will be praying for you and your family.. You have been a wonderful friend to me over the years, and I just want you to know that if there is anything I can do for you or your family, I will. (((Hugs)))

K

So sorry for your lost. Many thoughts and prayers will be sent your way.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom