Ridiculous Deal Underwater Camera Package… $1,300.00

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
This camera package is ideal for someone aspiring to go big with the art of dive photography/video and looking for a killer deal!

WHY AM I SELLING?
I have used this setup for the last 4 years and I have decided it's time to go professional. This package is excellent for a beginner dive photographer who is serious about learning the art of underwater photography. I have shot amazing photos and video with this setup and learned so much. It is my hope that another diver will have the same experience I did for a third of the price. All items were purchased from backscatter.com over the last 4 years. Please visit my web site to see the results of this camera package. All underwater imagery/video on the site was shot with this setup. Under Sea Media | Dive Photography and Video by Todd Hammer Click on (Photo Gallery) to view the stills.

WHAT'S INCLUDED?
Canon G10 Camera Canon Powershot G10 Digital Camera
2 Batteries
Battery Charger
20 Gig memory Card
Fisheye FIX G10 Housing for Canon G10 Camera Fisheye FIX G10 Housing for the Canon G10 Camera
Fisheye FIX G10 15mm Wide Lens Port Fisheye FIX G10 15mm Wide Lens Port
Fisheye FIX G10 & G11 Super wide fisheye conversion lens port Fisheye FIX G10 & G11 Super wide fisheye conversion lens port
Pelican Camera Case

Call me should you have any questions... (813) 362-8328 Todd Hammer

camera_setup.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom