Review: Wanna Dive Kona

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mbalmr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I was on the big island last week and was able to dive with Steve at Wanna Dive Kona. This was an awesome experience!! From the first phone call I made to him he made made sure my trip was an easy and fun trip. Steve is the owner and is just a small operation but customer service is number one!

We started the trip by meeting at the small boat harbor where we met Kathy the divemaster for the trip. She was Great!! She took care of everything we needed. Steve's boat is a good size and he takes a maximum of 6 divers which is perfect for me. we only had about a 10 minute boat ride to the first dive site and then had our dive briefing. They were extremely thorough and made sure there were no surprises when we got in the water. The dive was good and there was plenty to see, when we came up Steve had sandwiches, Gatorade and water ready for us.(free of charge with the dive) After lunch we moved to another site a short ride away that was a marine sanctuary and seen a ton of fish and heard the humpback whales in the distance.

Overall I had a great time and would highly recommend this operation to anyone visiting the big island. Scuba diving in Kona on the Big Island of Hawaii with Wanna Dive. Boat diving charters, classes, intro dives. :thumbs_up:

-Gabe

Back
Top Bottom