Review of Pinnacle Wet & Dry suits needed.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Jerm

Contributor
Reaction score
Rocky Mountains.... wishing I was near some good d
# of dives
50 - 99
Looking to carry the Pinnacle line of Wet & Dry Suits for my online shop... I'm curious about all of your personal experiance with the Pinnacle brand. A few questions if you don't mind:

• What is your overall opinion of the quality?
  • How well do they handle warranty issues?
  • Is the "Merino Wool" really that much better than other wetsuit linings?
  • Comfort?

Please include whatever experiance you have diving with this suit. I just want to make sure we're not choosing a crapping wetsuit line :)

Thank you.

I have about 10 or so dives on my pinnacle polar and i absolutely love it. gloves and boots too. I've been diving in water from 54-65 and i have been very comfortable. merino lining dries fast and is not shockingly cold when you put it on when it is wet. i am pro pinnacle

I curretnly dive a 7mm charger no merino lining, and I would have to say this is the best suit I have ever dove with. Yes my post says only 15-50 dives but that is on this SSI cert, not my acuc cert(but that is another story). Anyways the suit is of great quality, and fits me like a glove.

Does anyone know how much the 3mm merino lined suit is. I have been lookign to purchase one but my dives shops around here all sell 7mm pinnacle and I keep forgetting to ask them.

Thanks

Steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom