Returning to SB diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cappyjon431

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I've been away from diving and away from SB for quite some time, but after going through some health issues I'm happy to report that health issues are resolved and I'm back in diving full time. I recently took the DSO and Marine Operations Manager position at FSU. It's great to be back in the water, back in the dive industry, and back on Scuba Board. Looking forward to being involved in scuba discussions again!

Last edited:
Thanks Jim. It's great to see some familiar faces around!

Welcome back to diving, and SB. I have drifted away from diving myself two times for a number of years, but I would hate to think of not being able to dive because of a health issue. Hope you are well

Glad you are doing better. I really am.

But I must say, "Go Gators"

I'm sure you understand.

Thanks Insta-gator, working for FSU is tough...I've been a Canes fan since 1967, UM alum ('85), and both of my parents taught at the "U." I tell everyone I've gone over to the dark side working for the 'Noles.

Last edited:
Thanks Insta-gator, working for FSU is tough...I've been a Canes fan since 1967, UM alum ('85), and both of my parents taught at the "U." I tell everyone I've gone over to the dark side working for the 'Noles.

Much better Football team at the moment in Tallahassee though.
And welcome back.

Chug
Geaux TIGAHS!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom