Retrofit e/o fitting?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

umhlangan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Has anyone here successfully added e/o fittings to their existing cannister light cable? I've got a halcyon light (EOS) that I would like to use with my heated vest, but before I go down this route I'd like to know if it feasible or if I'm just looking for trouble.

If you order the correct diameter cord (or change the gland), it’s more than likely a drop in with some soldering. Better question is what’s the capacity of your pack and do you need the ability to step down your heat (e.g something other than On or Off).

If you order the correct diameter cord (or change the gland), it’s more than likely a drop in with some soldering. Better question is what’s the capacity of your pack and do you need the ability to step down your heat (e.g something other than On or Off).
Good question. My main heater pack does have that ability (3 settings), this is more for an emergency backup that I'd like to have for a Lake Superior trip next year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom