RESULTS for Ambergris Cayes Top 10 Dive Sites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gaz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Well the results are in and the Top dive site on Ambergris Caye according to the divers that voted was Eagle Ray Canyons which took the Number one spot

1st Place- Eagle Ray Canyons 63 points

2nd Cyprus Gardens 54 points
3rd Tackle Box 54 points
4th Esmerelda 54 points
5th Pillar Corals 44 points
6th Victoria canyons 38 points
7th Tuffey 33 points
8th Boca Ceiga 29 points
9th Tres Cocos 28 points
10th Victoria Tunnels 25 points

Gaz

So if you want to have a peaceful dive avoid these places...:D

How many different divers voted and what are your thoughts regarding the results..??

Well not really Peter as the volume of votes was not that many to warrant volumes of divers at each site.

I really like Eagle Ray canyons its a great site but if you dont see Eagle Rays its can be a disspaointment only because you were expecting them. I actually like Cyprus Gardens.

I think its a pretty accurate reflection however I am surprised M&M tunnels did not even make it on the list. M&M is a great dive but deep and some of the tunnels you swim through are real tight so I am presuming not many people get taken there. Also due to its location it can be bad viz but since you are there to swim through the chimneys and tunnels it dont really matter.

Gaz Cooper

Thanks for posting.. it has been fun for my husband and I to go through the book we have on Belize dive sites and your list and decide on a few that we will try to dive next week!

Back
Top Bottom