Responsible Dive Travel Asia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Hi everyone,

My name is Tricia. I am a diving instructor, and I have been working in South East Asia for the last 5 years.

Over this time I have been privileged to visit many of the top diving destinations on this side of the world. However, a lot of the communities that surround these hot spots often develop and leave the local people behind, struggling to find a balance between tourism and sustainability.

I have since started my own online dive travel network,with my partner Rob, based in South East Asia to promote those dive centers and resorts who are working with the local communities to promote sustainable marine tourism which all can benefit from. We work with partners in Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam and Fiji, hopefully soon Philippines.

Check out the website and let me know what you think. It would be nice to get some feedback from fellow divers, who share my passion.

thereefsponsibles.com

Cheers and Happy diving,
Trish

Back
Top Bottom