Resort Recommendations for family

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AstridWilson

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Planning a 2020 trip for my family for 5 nights for the majority and maybe another 3 for the divers. There are 8 adults ranging in age from 30-60. 3 Children, 4, 9 & 18. 3 of us are divers. So a diving is a must. Snorkeling off shore would be a big plus. Beautiful calm beach with clear water for the non divers and small children. Awesome pool area. Prefer All Inclusive as we are paying and it makes it so easy. The family is not really looking to explore, just hang out at the resort for 5 nights.

I would look at the Grand Palladium Riviera Maya. We stayed in the White Sand section with our oldest son and his family in Sept. 2015. Official Page - Riviera Maya Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa There are 2 other family sections and an adults only section. There are 9 ala carte restaurants, 5 buffet, 7 pools (2 are adults only) and a splash pad. They have a mini club for kids 4 to 12 and a teen club for teens 13 to 19. You can get a one bedroom suite that has a master bedroom and a separate room with a pull out couch and it's own TV. The snorkeling is supposed to pretty good in front of the resort (I didn't snorkel). It is located between Puerto Adventuras and Akumal, so you can dive out of either place. You are also right in the middle of cenote country if you want to do any cenote dives. Let me know if you any questions about the resort or anything else. https://unofficialpalladium.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/GPMR-map.jpg

Back
Top Bottom