Rescue Diver T-Shirt - $14.95

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba.com

Dive Shop
Reaction score
Amphibious
Outfitters
Rescue Diver T-Shirt
$14.95
free-ship.gif
stars5.gif
Customer review from Diana Z.

"My husband loved his shirt...has had alot of compliments on it!"

SIZES: Small through 3XLarge
UPGRADES: 2XLarge ADD $1.00 3XLarge ADD $2.00​

Ocean Reef
Neptune Space G.divers Full Mask with
Diver Communication Unit
$991.00
Scuba
Stainless Steel Knife
Retail: $52.95 - 43% Off
$29.95
free-ship.gif
free-ship.gif
stars5.gif
Customer review from Tony

"Excellent price from Scuba.com and great service. There is many FFM out there but this Italian made is well designed and easy to use. I do believe Scuba.com is their biggest distributor in U.S."
stars5.gif
Customer review from Joseph​
"Great looking knife. Easy take down for cleaning. Did first dive with off of South Carolina. No issues..straps stayed snug. Recommend immediate wash down with fresh water..had spots of surface staining within 1 hour of dive. Cleaned up easily and removed using a scrub sponge. Once fully cleaned, and dried completely, apply small small small amount of a light oil .for storage. I used RemOil. So far great knife. Great first knife."

Ocean Quest
5mm Premium Super-Stretch Titanium Diving Gloves
Retail: $47.00 - 51% Off
$22.95
Dive 1st Aid
Advanced Diver Kit
$82.95
free-ship-over-25.gif
Free Ocean Quest Lycra Gloves Included - a $14.00 value

stars5.gif
Customer review from Bonnie​
"The Scuba golves were quite a surprise I must say for the price. They fit wonderfully and the palms have some wonderful little tabs on them for ease in picking up small items. Definitely purchase these again!"
Help treat marine life bites or stings

Kit includes everything from Eye wash, ear drops for the removal / prevention of getting water in the ear, syringe for irrigation to trauma shears, razor and vinegar

CASE OPTIONS: Red water resistant clam shell or Black waterproof seahorse hard case

UPGRADES: Waterproof Seahorse Hard Case ADD $30.00

Ocean Quest
3mm Premium Super-Stretch
Titanium Diving Gloves ..

Retail: $40.00 - 48% Off
$20.95
Genesis
GS2000 Regulator
Retail: $425.00 - 53% Off
$199.98
free-ship-over-25.gif
free-ship.gif
Free Ocean Quest Lycra Gloves Included - a $14.00 value
stars5.gif
Customer review from Jim
"I've used these on two dive trips so far, diving in southern California. The gloves fit great and have enough dexterity that I used my camera with no problem. One trip was two night dives with temps in the mid-50s and my hands were nice and warm."
stars5.gif
Customer review from Thomas

"It may not cost the most but it is great. No jaw fatigue, and it never free flows when not in use. So easy to adjust, would definantly recommend to everyone."

Amphibious Outfitters
Born To Dive T-Shirt
$19.95
Scuba
Divers Baseball Cap
Retail: $16.00 - 57% Off
$6.95
Pre-shrunk soft spun cotton
Front printed
Color: Dark Heather Sizes: Small through 3XLarge
free-ship-over-25.gif

stars5.gif
Customer review from John
"Awesome dive hat! Well made, good quality, and looks great! Adjustable Velcro strap - good call! Used in Key Largo FL during driving rain storm. Head stayed dry and didnt fly off of my head. An awesome buy!"

Back
Top Bottom